Company Liquidation in UAE
Delays in renewing your business license can result in penalties and blacklisting of your company, potentially damaging your future business plans. The renewal process takes time, which is why many business owners choose to seek assistance from a business service provider for a smooth and secure experience.
At Ascentia Corporate Services, we are a renowned and established corporate services provider, offering assistance in renewing your business license. Our team of experts is here to make the process hassle-free and convenient for you.
Documents required for company liquidation in UAE
- Trade license copy
- Memorandum of association copy
- Office tenancy contract (Attested by the RERA/Land Department)
- Passport Copy of Shareholder(s)
- Photo of the Shareholder (with white background)
- POA in our favor (Optional)
- UAE national’s passport copy
- UAE national’s Emirates ID copy
- Company stamp
- Import and export code certificate
- Federal tax authority registration number
- Last three VAT Filing reports
- Bank statement for last 6 months
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
Types of company liquidation
- Voluntary liquidation
- Compulsory liquidation
Ascentia Corporate Services provider will assist you in company liquidation and ensures that you get the best service. It does not matter if you have an LLC, Free zone or a Sole establishment our experts will guide you to cancel your company.
Call Us To Carry Your Business Forward!
For The Trust And Accuracy Beyond Numbers, Consult Our Accountants Today!
Let’s Talk About Your Needs & See How We Can Help
At Ascentia Corporate Services, meet an experienced team of qualified business consultants willing to assist you through the challenging procedure of Company Liquidation in Dubai. Just put your trust in us and let our professionals handle everything for you.