Ras Al Khaimah
Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Offshore
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the most favored offshore zones in UAE, as the expense of setting up a business here is essentially low. You do not need to be physically present in the nation for the incorporation procedure; all you need is an enlisted agent.
RAK offshore supports a huge range of outsourcing organizations and a few marines-related services, including an open-enrollment facility for vessels and yachts from anywhere over the globe. For general trading and professional services at RAK offshore, one need not apply for a numerous license, as one is enough.
A significant feature while enrolling your firm in RAK offshore is its confidential nature, guaranteeing a greatly conducive business environment for both individual and corporate investors. RAK offshore jurisdiction is quite adaptable, and it takes barely 2-3 days to enlist an office here.
- 100% foreign ownership
- No requirement for a UAE national investor or sponsor
- An individual can act as a director, secretary, and investor
- No corporate and income taxes
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of benefits and capital
- Onshore office, employees or related costs not required
- Capacity to keep up bank accounts in Dubai
- Capacity to possess real estate in Dubai and the UAE
- No capital necessities
- Complete privacy, confidentially and protection of assets and information
Call Us To Carry Your Business Forward!
For The Trust And Accuracy Beyond Numbers, Consult Our Accountants Today!
Let’s Talk About Your Needs & See How We Can Help
At Ascentia Corporate Services, meet an experienced team of qualified business consultants willing to assist you through the challenging procedure of Offshore Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah. Just put your trust in us and let our professionals handle everything for you.